This series has 10 text-cum-workbook, and covers, basic of computers, Windows, Paint, Word, Excel, Power Point, Access, Web-Designing, HTML, Flash and Frontpage.
Explore Computer-2 is the second book in the Discover series. More than just an introduction, the comprehensive, easy to understand, step by step lessons in this book covers everything from the fundamentals of Computer to its most advanced features.
- Types of computers.
- Parts of a Computer. (Mouse, Keyboard & other Devices)
- Hardware knowledge of a Computer (Startup, Shut Down etc).
CPU, Monitor, Printer, Speakers and Storage places
- Each book covers the portion for one academic year.
- Continuity of learning is assured as the books are carefully graded from Class 1 to Class X.
- Each chapter is introduced with the theory content and is followed up with relevant exercises and activities, concluding with appropriate practical assignments.
- The topics are explained in simple and direct language which can be easily understood by the students.
- The learning experience is made more enjoyable with the use of illustrations, comic strips and cartoon characters.
- A glossary, shortcut key and list of useful websites are included in each book.
- Additional blank worksheets have been provided to enable the students to enter special notes, as discussed by the teacher.
- The entire series uses the latest MS Office application and is supported by Windows XP.
- The series conforms to the latest Education Board Patterns.
- Interactive CDs to reinforce the concepts dealt with are also available.
- Supplementary activities and teacher’s resources are available at cbmindia.in