This series has 10 text-cum-workbook, and covers, basic of computers, Windows, Paint, Word, Excel, Power Point, Access, Web-Designing, HTML, Flash and Frontpage.
Explore Computer-1 covers:
- Use of a computer.
- Peripherals of a Computer. (Mouse, Keyboard & other Devices)
- Hardware knowledge of a Computer. (Startup, Shut Down etc)
- Each book covers the portion for one academic year.
- Continuity of learning is assured as the books are carefully graded from Class 1 to Class X.
- Each chapter is introduced with the theory content and is followed up with relevant exercises and activities, concluding with appropriate practical assignments.
- The topics are explained in simple and direct language which can be easily understood by the students.
- The learning experience is made more enjoyable with the use of illustrations, comic strips and cartoon characters.
- A glossary, shortcut key and list of useful websites are included in each book.
- Additional blank worksheets have been provided to enable the students to enter special notes, as discussed by the teacher.
- The entire series uses the latest MS Office application and is supported by Windows XP.
- The series conforms to the latest Education Board Patterns.
- Interactive CDs to reinforce the concepts dealt with are also available.
- Supplementary activities and teacher’s resources are available at cbmindia.in